BPTV - Pilot BPTV - Pilot

WOAH

Amazing! Marvelous! Stupendous! Colossal! Tremendous! Gigantic! Astounding! Unbelievable! Spectacular! Phenomenal! And it's good, too.

This pilot had some great moments that I chuckled at and loved so much. Some great voice acting, gags and animation that makes this first episode so awesome. Well done you guys, can't wait for the rest of the series!

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

SPOILERS, READ AFTER CARTOON.

Max, why are you wasting your talent of storytelling and animation on the internet when you could be making actual money in the filmmaking industry? This truly is a fantastic animation and well worth the wait.

The ending did confuse me at first because I thought it was going to be a serious cartoon, but after watching it a couple of times, I guess furries really are scary.

Loved this lots, Max, well done and the Cintiq you used for this....well worth the buy.

Another Birthday Another Birthday

Happy Birthday!

Hope you have a great Birthday! This toon was awesome! Brilliant animation and some funny moments! Good Job!

Wacky Game Jokez 4 Kidz Wacky Game Jokez 4 Kidz

The Clouds are the F**cking Bushes!

I really Enjoyed this flash, the characters were just so funny. Their Designs kinda Reminded me of Craig Mccracken... So yeah, Great characters and backgrounds...I didn't think there were enough jokes though...but Good Plot Device...I would love to see more Mickey Cartoons! Your Animations always make me laugh!

WTFuture WTFuture

Futurama...Only Funnier!

It's just so Professional! The Jokes were great and I felt like the Story was so strong! It wasn't just an episode full of Jokes...but I felt like it had a plot! I mean, most of the 'Eddisodes' do have a Plot...But with a Title like 'WTFuture' I expected something like Edd and Tom and Matt finding a Time Machine and Travel to key moments in history... But no...It was so much better than I expected! Sometimes I feel Eddsworld is too good for the Internet...It needs to be on TV! The Plot was just...OH MY GOD...EPIC...It now takes over as my Favourite Eddisode!
Plus I gotta mention the Easter Eggs! Like the Background Characters and you can even see a Tardis in the Background! But Anyway...It's not just Random Eddsworld Humour...it's an Epic Comedic Eddisode...wait...that's the same...what are you doing reading my Review? I HIGHLY RECOMEND IT!!!

You will not be Disappointed!